Southwold Weekend/Hand Luggage Case
This bag has been designed for those who like things to be organised. Everything has a place and easy access is key to its design. The unique opening at the top means you can have a birds-eye view of your kit – no more playing lucky dip.
Features of Southwold include:
- It is made from a textured leather alternative fabric, which can be wiped clean both inside and out
- 100% waterproof lining throughout
- Hand luggage size for all airlines
- Top handles to grab and go
- Stud feet protect the base
- Stands open on it’s own for easy access and view
- Leather alternative fabric
- Vegan materials
- 12 month warranty
- YKK luggage zippers throughout
- Long padded shoulder strap
Sections and pockets:
- The huge front double zipped pocket, folds open to store cosmetics/underwear/toiletries
- The top main section has a large capacity. Inside there is one back zipped section and 3 insulated elastic pouches for water bottles/snacks
- On one end there is an insulated pouch to keep water and cans chilled
- On the other end there is a padded zipped pocket to store your purse, passport, keys and phone
- The back pocket for your magazines, tablet, phone, credit cards and a small zipper section for coins.
- A key ring to ensure you can reach your keys quickly.
“This tote is a dream for those who like things organised. A contemporary and beautifully designed bag, it can be carried by the rolled handles or using the long shoulder strap and is made from tan vegan leather with an astounding 14 pockets and compartments. Means you can reach down blind to grab something underneath your cramped seat on the plane” Travel editor Ashley Pearson, Metro Newspaper
W: 38cm (excluding side pockets), 47cm (including pockets)
D: 18cm (excluding front pocket), 22cm (including pocket)