Pip and Friends Large Baby Changing Adventure Bag
Adventure Bags are beautiful, practical bags made from tough wipe-clean materials.
They are designed for the whole of your baby’s journey from hospital bag to changing bag to overnight bag and then for use as a family bag for picnics, travel and days out.
A bag for those who like things to be organised. Everything has a place and easy access to all your baby essentials is key. The unique opening at the top means you can have a birds-eye view of your kit – no more playing lucky dip. The ample capacity makes it perfect for parents with twins or a baby and toddler in tow. The bag is made from a coated fabric with a water-resistant lining which means it can be wiped clean inside and out.
- The bag comes with a hygienic baby changing section, which is particularly important during the first few weeks of your baby’s life. A large double zipped front pocket folds open for nappies, wipes and creams with space for the padded changing mat (included).
- The main section has huge capacity with elastic pouches for bottles, muslins and snacks. There is plenty of room for blankets or perhaps a second child’s coat and shoes. It includes an internal zipped section for medicines, pacifiers and other small items.
- There is also a large zipped pocket at the rear of the bag for your baby health book, tablet, magazines or dirty garments.
- Comes with a shoulder strap, padded handles and pram straps to fit any pram or buggy.
- At one end is a bottle pouch for easy access when you are on the go.
- At the other end is a pocket for your purse, keys and phone.
- Stud feet protect the base.
- 1 x canvas shoulder strap
- 2 x canvas pram straps (fits any pram)
- 1 x matching travel changing mat
- 1 x Poppins Pouch
- Stud feet to protect the base
- Comfortable cotton canvas straps
- A padded handle
- YKK zippers
- H28 x W40 x D24cm
- Does not include side pockets
- Weight: 0.97 kg
See our customer review.